At Rebound Physio we understand the value of seeing an expert Physiotherapist is mainly in getting the right diagnosis. The most effective and appropriate physiotherapy treatment flows from that point. This means taking the time to listen in depth to the details of your issue and your preferences as to physio treatment approach. From there we decide together which of the physiotherapy treatments would be best for you.
These include: Dry needling, acupuncture, taping, exercise prescription, mobilisation, manipulations, fascial release, instrument assisted massage, Epley manoeuvre, and should you require it injection.
Single session: £80 / Hour
Bounce Back Package (x3 Hours) £210
COMMON CONDITIONS WE TREAT
- Spondylosis (degenerative wear and tear)
- Acute muscle spasm
- Nerve entrapment
- Neck and Facial pain
- Postural pain
- Discal issues
- General degenerative wear
- Muscle spasm
- Facet joint pain
- Sacro-illiac joint issues
- Rotator cuff issues
- Frozen shoulder
- Subacromial pain syndrome
- ACJ pain
- Sports related overuse
- Acute/chronic ankle pain
- Tennis elbow
- Knee problems
- Wrist pain
- Thumb pain
- Hip/Greater Trochanter pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tendon issues
- Neck/Arm/Hand pain
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Post-Op rehab
- Postural correction
- Sports related issues
As the crux of good physiotherapy treatment Rebound Physiotherapy focus on providing very high diagnostic value. An expertly considered, joined up thinking approach to clinical reasoning is undertaken to achieve this through:
- Use of point of care diagnostic ultrasound scanning (POCUS)
- Deep appreciation of pain generation (topic of MSc. dissertation)
- Whole body down to local body issue perspective
- Multi body system appreciation (neuro, neural, joint, soft tissue)
- Medical experience from NHS Primary and Secondary care background
- Sport specific biomechanical breakdowns
- Knowledge of when further investigations are required and the links to provide these.
Different diagnos required different solutions and benefit form multiple treatment techniques to achieve pain relief / results :
- Mobilisation – Oscillation on joints to create a neuro-physiological response to reduce tone in tissues.
- Manipulation – high velocity manouvers giving a release of opioids to reduce muscle tone.
- Stretching – PNF, prolonged / fascial release
- Dry Needling – reduces tissue compartment pressure allowing physiology processes to restart and therefore encouraging tissues to release
- Neural mobilisations – helping move the nervous system around if impinged
- Exercises – strengthening / stretching and movement retraining to encourage self efficacy or promotion of tendon repair.
- Taping – to offload a joint or nerve pull or encourage movement
- Ultrasound Guided Hyaluronic acid injection
At Rebound Physio we know there is no one recipe for success and support is provided on a per patient basis. This can look like:
- One session with the right diagnosis, treatment and information
- Bounce Back Package – Discounted x3 Sessions. This allows for accurate diagnosis, treatment and self sufficiency to be achieved or on-going maintenance for those who know they require continued input, at a discounted price.
- Remaining as conservative as possible but with the option of injection if required
- Referral on and then support after any treatment elsewhere i.e. an operation
- Screening – Just like with your teeth, often issues in the body can be avoided with routine screening. With some simple screening or pre-habilitation you can catch dysfunction before its an issue and ensure you are functioning optimally.
- General reassurance that if you do need musculoskeletal care that there is somewhere friendly and quickly accessible to go that will take the time and consideration to address issues properly, working with you to make the right path.